Tuesday 27 February 2007

Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan

a small piece on my fav. hollywood hero and heroine. I have seen Forest Gump umpteen number of times, shown the video to everybody and anybody who cared to watch a video at home, Tom hanks is just out of the world in the movie. This is my list of Tom hanks movies not to be missed. 1. Forest Gump
2. Terminal
3. Cast Away
4. Saving private Ryan
5. Road to Perdition
6. Sleepless in Seatle
7. You've got mail
8. Catch me if you can
Meg Ryan, what a bubbly smile, what a walking style[if you call it so].. attitude she potrays on screen is awesome, I might have watched all the reruns of 'you got mail' just to see her walk. Her characters portrays a carefree attitude which I have not seen in any other actresses, what a babe!!. Here is a list of my favorite movies of hers.
1. You've got mail
2. When Harry met Sally
3. Courage under fire
4. Top Gun
5. Sleepless in Seatle

1 comment:

Suma Udupa said...

Forrest Gump is indeed a nice movie... We can somewhat relate the story of Forest Gump with 'swaathi muttu' of Indian films. But just from the point that both films are based on an innocent guy who cares to do good always knowingly or unknowingly ... But Gump excels by giving a positive message and a sense of satisfaction more than ' ... muttu'.